Upgrade & Save – Pennsylvania Rebate Program
Studies show that heating system upgrades can reduce your annual energy expenses by 30-40 percent and pay for themselves in just a few short years through these savings. Now, you can make that payback come even quicker and start saving immediately with the Upgrade & Save – Pennsylvania Energy Efficiency and Safety Rebate Program. Through this program, you’ll receive:
- Up to $500.00 for replacement/upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model
- Up to $500.00 for installation of a new aboveground oil storage tank to replace an aboveground or underground tank
For more information about the Upgrade & Save PA Rebate program, contact with your local oilheat dealers.
Some restrictions do apply. There is a maximum of two rebates to any home address. Total rebate value per home address cannot exceed $500.00. Oilheat dealer must me registered with the Upgrade & Save PA Rebate program in order to offer rebates. Speak with your local oilheat dealer for more information.
Pennsylvania Homeowners Should Upgrade Their Heating Equipment Because…
It makes sense for both your wallet and your comfort!
Wintertime puts every home heating system to the test. Some pass with flying colors – providing homeowners with ideal comfort, energy savings and peace of mind. Older heating systems, on the other hand, aren’t as efficient or effective as they could be when it comes to heating your home, and saving you money on fuel costs!
Here are some things a new home heating system can do…
- Heating fuel and technology have advanced in the past decades, with innovations like Bioheat® Fuel, smart thermostats, smart burners, and condensing boilers, all of which can vastly improve your home comfort, especially in the winter.
- A licensed Pennsylvania fuel dealer can help you set up your building for even, whole-home central heating, which eliminates cold spots and makes your place feel homey and comfortable on even the coldest Pennsylvania winter nights.
- For bigger buildings, with new renovations or separate wings and extensions, a multi-zone heating system will allow you to control the temperature in each section of your home. Talk to a licensed fuel dealer to find out if a multi-zone system is right for your building.
- Two facts you should never forget when it comes to choosing a heating system: heating oil has a high thermal capacity, and biodiesel-blended heating oil, known as Bioheat® Fuel, has an even higher thermal capacity.
- Oil-fired boilers and furnaces come labeled with AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency) ratings as high as 96%, but the real fuel efficiency and savings are typically even higher than what it says on the label.
- Upgrading to a high-efficiency heating system can reduce your annual fuel costs by as much has 40%, so the new unit can pay for itself in just a few years.
- Upgrade & Save Pennsylvania provides $500 for the upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model, and $250 for the installation of an aboveground oil storage tank to replace an existing tank – up to $750 in combined rebates.
- An energy-efficient combination boiler can provide both heating and hot water, so you won’t have to use multiple systems or fuels. In fact, there is never a time when you need to switch fuels!
- A licensed Pennsylvania fuel dealer can provide efficiency tests or system comparisons, which will show you the real efficiency of your current home heating system and the real fuel savings you’d see from a new unit.
- When correctly installed by a licensed Pennsylvania fuel dealer, a new home heating system can be expected to perform reliably for 15-20 years, and even longer if you have the system serviced regularly.
- Many of Pennsylvania’s heating oil and Bioheat® fuel dealers offer preventive maintenance and service plans that help protect against heating system breakdowns and keep your equipment running reliably all year long.
- Worried about your fuel storage tank? Upgrade & Save Pennsylvania offers a $250 rebate for the installation of a new oil storage tank to replace one deemed unsafe.
- Cold climates demand cold-climate-ready heating fuels and equipment. That’s why in the Northeast U.S., more than 4.7 million homes depend on oil-fired heating systems for their winter warmth.
In addition to these benefits, upgrading your oil-fired heating equipment can earn you rebates through the Upgrade & Save Pennsylvania program – offered to customers through qualified DVFDA heating oil and Bioheat® fuel dealers. Follow this link to learn more!